Sunday, June 11, 2023

For whom in your life, are you most grateful?

Oh! This is very easy! I am most grateful for my mother, Reyna. She is the person that I look up to, who I admire, who I call when I need a shoulder to cry on; a person that I can ask for advice, someone that I know will give me the truth about who I am, who will put me in the right direction if I go off the road, LOL! She will argue with me if I am wrong and I admire that in her. A person that truly loves you will give you the truth and tell you that they love you no matter what! She will never feed me with lies, deceit, or disrespect. I love her so much! I am proud to call her MOM!


What makes a person a good candidate for this description? Are they there physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually? Do they give you the truth? How do they help you on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis? And lastly, what do you do for them? These are all things to think about when you decide on who is the person you are most grateful for in your life.

I am curious. Tell me what other characteristics help you decide on your person.

Love Shell

#grateful #blessed #mother #personaldevelopment #BeyondExpectations



No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Multitasking Help You or Hurt You?

This is an important topic that should be evaluated for each business owner, entrepreneur, or worker for that matter. We all have so many th...