Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Christmas Has Past! New Year Here We Come!

Who is ready for the New Year?? 2024, here we come!! 

I love Christmas, but it always comes and goes really fast! I usually love listening to the last few days until New Year's Eve of Christmas stations until the New Year; because it just isn't long enough for me at least! Our family does a White Elephant only to make it more fun to steal, take, or grab a new gift that hasn't been taken. This really makes the holidays less stressful and we really get to enjoy the food, time together, and napping on the couch from being full. My job is less stressful and I love this as a family! We still buy presents for our littles and it makes it fun for them. This makes my heart happy that all of us adults get to watch them get excited opening presents from Santa! It really does take a village to raise children these days. I believe this so much because all of us in our family help each other and work together to accommodate our little ones.  I really got the time to talk to them about how we should be more grateful and the importance of saying, "Thank you" or just writing a thank you note or even drawing a photo of thanks to someone who did something nice for you. They loved this idea!



With all of this talk about spending time together, I decided to really make the photos that I take from my phone and display them in my home. I took this advice from a person that I admire dearly and it spoke so much life into my heart. What a great idea! 


I love my family and want the best for them! I think this is a great reminder of how grateful I really am as a person. Life is too short and we aren't promised tomorrow. So with that being said, I will work harder on being better at organizing photos for them. My grandmother did this and my mom does this. 

This New Year, I have many goals, and trying to organize my life seems so challenging at times. With this being said, I have an organizational way of putting these into general topics to allow you to be more specific. Let's jump right into this:
  • Spiritual - Just use two to three examples that you want to improve in your life for each one. 
  • Family
  • Mind 
  • Health 
  • Relationships 
  • Personal Development 
  • Work / Career 
  • Finances 
I think that a little progress is better than none at all. So let's start something new ~ what are your goals and dreams?

I would like to wish everyone a most prosperous and Happy New Year! Have a safe and fun New Year's Eve and a great 2024!

Love Shell





No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Multitasking Help You or Hurt You?

This is an important topic that should be evaluated for each business owner, entrepreneur, or worker for that matter. We all have so many th...