Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Happy New Year! Happy 2024!

Hello, 2024! 

Let's talk about what will we be doing this new year. Will we be progressing, changing your daily or monthly behaviors, or are there goals that you are trying to attain? Not everyone will see that this is something that fits within his or her life and that is okay. It is possible to set goals, build a plan, and assign weekly tasks to help you accomplish the big goal. But, the most important thing is that you have to want it so bad that you are tired of being unaccomplished, having not enough money, wanting more out of life, or desire to not have to worry about money. 

One of the things that prevented me from setting daily habits is that I was always worried about not being accomplished enough or that my habits would soon die away only since I would get distracted or have tendencies of wanting to be lazy. This is all normal and thought am I the only one that feels this way, no! That is everybody! So I lowered my goals since I do get tired and distracted with life. Things do happen that prevent me from staying on task, and this is completely normal for all of us. I try to leave one day out of the week to get off task and usually, one day to catch up on things that I have not done during the week. This has helped me tremendously! So cut yourself some slack and remember it is okay, it will be okay. 

Next, something that I will be implementing in my life as far as goals is to be a vessel to help those who want it or need some direction in their life. I hope that my passion for planning, building tasks and processes, writing, and just being helpful touches one heart in the world. I have written some goals for myself and what I will be working towards. Here is an example that I built for myself to give you an idea. I will use an app on my phone to track this daily. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________


BODY / HEALTH - Goals: To be lean, slim, healthier, comfortable in my own skin, be more clear-minded, have clearer skin, take care of myself by planning my meals, and eat better. 


General - Exercise 3 times a week

  • Lose 35 lbs in 5 months
  • May take 19 weeks ~ 5/11/2023

Plan 

  • Lose 2 lbs every week

General - Drink more daily

  • Drink 80 oz ~ Drink 20 oz AM, 20 oz before lunch, 20 oz after lunch, 20 oz before dinner, 20 oz after dinner
  • Track daily

General - Eat healthier 

  • Prepare meals every Sunday for the week
  • Prepare my weekly meals and shop for the ingredients to prepare meals for convenience 

General - Get enough rest

  • Sleep 6 hours nightly
  • Start laying down at 10 pm without electronics, put on sounds, close your eyes, and be asleep by 11 pm
  • Rise by 5 am

General - Implement more self-care

  • Take a bubble bath at least once a week in the evening to help wind down
  • Get a facial at least once a week 

__________________________________________________________________________________

I hope this helps! I wish you a Happy New Year and much prosperity! 

Love Shell

2023 new year goal,plan,action concepts with text on notepad and office accessories.Business management,Inspiration to success 2023 new year goal,plan,action concepts with text on notepad and office accessories.Business management,Inspiration to success ideas 2023 Stock Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Multitasking Help You or Hurt You?

This is an important topic that should be evaluated for each business owner, entrepreneur, or worker for that matter. We all have so many th...