Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Photos are Important!

Hello Everyone! 

I want to talk about photos today. What purpose do they serve? How does it impact you to look at previous photos from previous years? How does it make you feel to see one of your friends or family members who aren't here with us today? Is this art or how does it impact your living space? How do you feel about memories and is it important to personalize your space whether it be your home or even your work space? 

PRINT THEM
We are in a time when we take photos and never print them out. They stay in our phones or never get printed to hang up or put in a frame that sets as a reminder of what we need to be grateful for daily. I have decided that I am changing this to print out photos when given the chance. I will have a basket of photos that my family and friends will get to look at when they come over. Some will be hung during the holidays and some will be placed into frames on a shelf, I know that I will do this more often because I want to see their beautiful faces. I am going to do better this year.

ART / PERSONALIZE YOUR SPACE
Many times when you have a photo taken by a photographer, he or she takes their camera and captures and communicates emotionally through their artistic talent. This is clearly art because it is what the artist exemplifies in their photograph. I have taken many photos and I always see photos that need to be made into black and white or a sepia colored photo. By personalizing my space, this helps me remember what is most important to my life. This provides a clear mind to help me remember what my goals are. 

These are just a few of the reasons why I will be making more opportunities as a way to print out the photos that are most important to me. I hope you take this time to do this too. Let's not keep our photos on our phones and keep them lingering in our homes and personal spaces. Time is precious and we are not promised tomorrow. 

Love Shell





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Multitasking Help You or Hurt You?

This is an important topic that should be evaluated for each business owner, entrepreneur, or worker for that matter. We all have so many th...